Product Manager (f/m/x) Product IT Security for In Vitro Diagnostic Devices
Are you looking for more than just a job? Something truly significant and worthwhile? Then Sysmex is the right place for you. Our products are needed. By people all over the world, for a healthy life. If this appeals to you, come and join us in the position of Our Company The highest quality of healthcare: As a multinational company Sysmex has been developing, producing and selling medical analytical devices and IT solutions for the lab sector worldwide for 50 years.
With more than 1,000 employees in Germany, we live by the philosophy of “Shaping the advancement of healthcare“ every day. Product Manager (f/m/x) Product IT Security for In Vitro Diagnostic Devices Location Norderstedt (near Hamburg) In this role you will be part of the product security team.
The team’s main responsibilities are
- Monitoring our product portfolio for security issues, risk assessment and coordination of mitigations and remediations.
- Developing post-market security controls, integrating them into our standards and extending them to our portfolio.
- While the identification of threat scenarios and elaboration of countermeasures will be the task of other team members, your responsibility will be to ensure the implementation of security measures in the EMEA region.
You will deal with questions like
- How can we ensure fast and effective responses to threat scenarios that possibly or directly put our analysers at risk?
- How can we secure our products to minimise the vulnerability risks by default?
- What SOPs can we formulate to enable service engineers in the field to apply security controls developed by the team?
- What use can we make of the governance structure across the EMEA region to ensure efficient deployment of security controls and fast reaction in case of detected threats?
- What is the best support for colleagues in EMEA countries in situations where security-related documentation is needed?
- How can we ensure that product security-related requirements are continuously collected from the countries and considered in the security concepts developed by your group?
In this role, your experience and skills related to product security will develop in line with the increasing portfolio of our products and developed measures:
- Product manager in an international environment. As the person responsible for the in- and outbound communication with the affiliates across EMEA, you will learn how to develop and maintain the governance structure in an international environment, and utilise it for the requirement process as well as fast action activities in response to detected threat scenarios.
- Representing the Voice of Customer. You will ensure that security concepts and countermeasures elaborated for threat cases will match the needs of the customers. You will build direct relationships with product security colleagues in the EMEA region, elaborate clear instructions for how to implement SOP security checks. You will draft technical bulletins and build your own network for the quick validation of such instructions.
- Expertise in product security in IVD environment. As the IVD environment is a strictly regulated area with its own rules and regulations, you will become an expert in knowing, understanding and applying the regulations in the security concept development phase alongside your team colleagues.
- Cross-team collaboration. As product security is a must-have for all our product lines, you will collaborate with product managers from other departments to ensure their active contribution to Product Security implementation for products under their responsibility.
- Degree in medical technology or comparable IT security-related education
- Experience in product management
- Distinct project management skills
- Excellent (English) communication and documentation skills (written and verbal)
- Enthusiastic about working with IT-dominated topics (Windows OS, networking, Application security)
- Strong ability to work in a cross-functional and multi-national environment
A growing and healthy corporate group with respect and trust as the basis for cooperation and communication
As family friendly company we support flexible working time, offer a care allowance for children as well as a parent-child room at our premises
A family atmosphere as well as innovative working in an international environment
30 days annual holidays as well as Christmas and holiday bonus
Capital-forming benefits and subsidy towards the company pension scheme
Flexible working times/flexitime as well as the possibility of mobile working
Subsidy towards the public transport “ProfiTicket”, free parking for all employees
Diverse range of sport courses in our own fitness studio and massages
Did we spark your interest? Then we look forward to receiving your application with salary requirements and the earliest possible starting date.