Project Coordinator (m/w/d)
We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more. With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation.
You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
- Time- and result-oriented control and monitoring of customer project processes
- Independent and autonomous processing, completeness and plausibility checks of requests using medical classifications (ICD-10, ICD-O, TNM) and scientific methods
- Coordination of internal interfaces
- Independent analysis and optimization of processes and development of recommendations for action with regard to the need for adaptation and optimization
- Work with IT-plattforms: Sharepoint, SAP, LIMS, clinical data base
- Participation in the preparation of departmental work instructions (SOPs)
- Preferably a successfully completed university degree in natural sciences, desired in field of medicine or biosciences (Ph.D. not required) or completed training as a medical documentalist (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification (career starter well suitable)
- Broad knowledge and understanding of scientific methods
- Independent and structured way of working
- High degree of flexibility, motivation, organisational and communication skills
- High awareness of quality and responsibility
- Analytical and conceptual competence as well as target- and result-oriented working methods
- Enjoy working in teams with different scientific backgrounds
- Secure handling of MS Office and databases
- Very good English and German language skills in spoken and written
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays.
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply via mail to Sabine Meinecke (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include your salary expectations and current notice period.
Do not hesitate to contact us by phone 0049 40 41 33 83 118 should you require further information.