Scientis Genomics (m/w/d)
We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more.
With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation. You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
- Execution of R&D service projects in the department Genomics with focus on oncology
- Working in a molecular biology lab and performing methods such as preparation and quality control of nucleic acids, quantitative PCR, Next Generation Sequencing, Spatial Transcriptomics
- Evaluation and documentation of results
- Execution of histological techniques (sectioning of FF and FFPE tissue)
- Scientific project management and project-related support of customers from the pharmaceutical and biotech industry
- Work according to ISO and GCP guidelines, as well as preparation of quality documents (SOPs)
- Interdisciplinary work in a team of natural scientists, technical assistants and pathologists
- Completed biology, biochemistry or comparable scientific studies (Bachelor, Master), no PhD required
- Experience in the field of molecular biology
- Ideally experience in development and validation of bioanalytical assays
- Natural command of the English language
- Very good German skills
- High degree of responsibility and self-reliance
- Strong team spirit and polite manners
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply online and include your salary expectations and current notice period.