Scientist IHC Development (m/f/d)
We are a physician-led, integrated global oncology company. Our goal is to unveil the complex mechanisms of cancer, in order to support precision oncology. Through our three divisions, IndivuServ, IndivuType, and IndivuTest, we offer specialized products and services that support our customers in biomarker and target discovery, drug development, clinical trials, individualized therapy, and more.
With more than 200 employees across Europe, North America, and Asia, we are an internationally minded, future-oriented company with an ambitious growth strategy and a strong international reputation. You will work with an innovative team of leading laboratory and bioinformatics scientists, product managers, and clinicians. Become part of our community, united by the goal of curing cancer.
- Scientific project management and project-related support in the development and validation of chromogenic and fluorescent (multiplex) IHC assays
- Working in a team of scientists, technical assistants and pathologists
- Executing literature research
- Carrying out the process documentation
- Writing validation plans and study reports
- Writing abstracts and poster presentations
- Communicating regularly with clients and customers
- Working under standards of ISO 9001 and Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
- QM documentation and writing SOPs
- Completed studies in biology, biochemistry or comparable natural science (minimum M.Sc., Ph.D. also welcome)
- Experience with immunohistochemistry or immunofluorescence
- Ideally working experience in industry
- High degree of responsibility and self-responsibility
- Distinct team spirit
- Very good English and good German skills
What We Offer
- Demanding area of responsibility in a fast-growing company
- Creative freedom
- A collegial team and a good working atmosphere
- Continuing education and training
- Grant for the HVV ProfiTicket
- Subsidy for sports membership and events
- Fresh fruits and drinks
- Christmas and summer party
- Flexible working hours
- German and English courses
- The 24th and 31st of December are holidays and won´t be deducted from your annual holidays
Would You Like to Contribute to the Success of Our Company?
Please apply online and include your salary expectations and current notice period.