STUDENT INTERN (M/W/D) GoToMarket Strategy USA
About SurgMark SurgMark is a Hamburg based Medtech Start-up.
We are a team of physicians, biomaterial experts, and entrepreneurs dedicated to making the diagnostic and therapeutic journey for women with suspected breast cancer safer as well as less invasive and painful.
SurgMark has developed a new biomaterial based, metal-free tissue marker. Our marker SchurSign® stands out for its exceptional and lasting ultrasound visibility as well as its non-migrating properties. We are presently seeking FDA clearance for the US market and strive to commence sales in the US market end of 2023/early 2024.
We are currently developing a comprehensive GoToMarket strategy and are looking for a highly motivated student intern (Werkstudent*in) to support us on this exciting journey.
You would be starting in April and will be working with us for 6 months on a part-time basis (4-12 hours/week).
In close collaboration with the CEO and strategic partners in the US and Canada you will help us to devise a lean and effective strategy for entering the US market.
Specifically, you will help us with
- Research and analysis of the competitive landscape of US market for breast biopsy and marking
- Research company financials, marketing materials, and other places where information on market shares, pricing, and revenues of competitors may be found
- Secondary research of competing products’ USPs
- Secondary research of adverse events, re-excisions and product recalls
- Analyzing and presenting the research results to the team
- Preferably a Bachelor in Health Sciences, or Marketing, International Marketing
- A high degree of creativity, initiative, and problem-solving skills
- Great communication skills, a diligent work style, and persistence • Very good English and German skills, both spoken and written
- Confident handling of MS Office tools (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) We are offering an opportunity to participate in, and experience firsthand, the exciting phase of market entry preparation.
You will be working hybrid (Hamburg, remote) with a divers and international team of seasoned scientists and entrepreneurs. If this sparks your interest, please send your electronic application (cover letter, CV, etc.) to email@example.com.