Project Manager (m/f/d) AI-based cancer diagnostics
We’re a Hamburg, Germany-based start-up with the mission to democratize cancer diagnostics. We apply cutting-edge artificial intelligence to support pathologists in diagnosing cancer quicker and more accurately. Our AI solutions are the world’s most widely used AI-based digital pathology tools and were the first AI to be used in clinical routine diagnostics in the USA and EU and +10.000 patients have been diagnosed with the help of our AI. We have been voted as one of the top 10 German startups of 2020 by the German Entrepreneurship Price Committee.
We solve one of the most pressing challenges in modern healthcare: Demand for complex medical image analysis is increasing rapidly, but the number of cancer experts remains stagnant. We build clinical support tools for visual diagnosis using state-of-the-art deep learning. Our tools help cancer experts deliver faster and more reproducible diagnoses and so that the experts can focus on areas where their human expertise is indispensable. Optimizing cancer diagnostics with machine learning is challenging and requires the brightest minds. At Mindpeak, you will work closely with a highly experienced team of industry experts in deep learning, pathology and entrepreneurship in an inspiring and motivating environment.
As a Project Manager, you are accountable for the success of our internal and external projects. You are the central interface for all team members, customers and external collaborators.
Together with you we make a difference in the world and shape the future of cancer diagnostics!
- Manage hands-on our challenging cutting-edge biopharma and clinical projects while maintaining quality, timelines and budgets
- Design and develop scopes and objectives of our projects
- Communicate project goals, milestones and project plans with all internal and external stakeholders to keep everyone informed throughout the project lifecycle
- Develop and manage detailed project schedules and working plans, including project updates, adjustments and progress tracking, using agile methods
- Manage our project portfolio
- Establish, implement and coordinate a regulatory compliant project management system that meets the requirements of a vibrant start-up company
- Create and maintain project plans for the approvals of our software medical devices according to regulatory requirements in the EU and USA (CE, FDA)
- Cooperate closely with our product managers, regulatory experts, pathologists and AI developers as well as our external partners and customers
- Excellent university degree, in the field of business informatics, technical informatics, statistics, mathematics, physics or comparable
- Multi-year (3+) work experience in project management in an agile IT or biotech environment, especially with software products in the medical and/or pharmaceutical field, ideally related to pathology, oncology and histology
- Work experience in a start-up company, preferably with medical SW products
- Expert knowledge and confident use of project management methods such as Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, Six Sigma, Agile Team Coaching - certification in agile project management is a plus
- Independent, structured way of working to systematically process, prioritize and summarize complex issues
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Knowledge of artificial intelligence / machine learning is a plus
- Your path to become an impactful leader into the future of AI-based cancer diagnostics
- The opportunity to make a difference in the world with your work and bring cancer diagnostics to a whole new level
- Exciting varied work in an upscaling company with new challenges everyday
- An open and creative work environment
- Flat hierarchies and quick decisions
- Exchange of knowledge and close cooperation with exceptional colleagues in a highly motivated international team in one of Germany’s leading AI startups
- Central office location with fascinating workspace view over the Hamburg harbor
Want to be on board?
Then send your application as Project Manager (m/f/d) with your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, Susanne will gladly call you back. More information about us you can also find at www.mindpeak.ai. If you are currently not looking for a new challenge, we are happy to welcome you to our network on XING or LinkedIn! We staff without recruiting agencies.