New connections Between Japan and Europe
MAGIA2Market follows the first phase of the MAGIA project and brings together four European leading MedTech clusters: Bioindustry Park Silvano Fumero / bioPmed (coordinator, Piedmont), BioWin (Wallonia), Life Science Nord (Northern Germany) and Lyonbiopole (Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes) joining forces to continue the successful European strategic Cluster Partnership on MedTech.
The overall objective of the Alliance is to build and reinforce strong networks in its targeted countries, USA, China and Japan, to provide SMEs the opportunity to meet with potential partners, laying the groundwork for potential cooperation, both in terms of business agreements but also co-development or research collaboration.
In that framework, MAGIA and FBRI (Foundation for Biomedical Research and Innovation at Kobe) are pleased to announce the establishment of a new strategic partnership strengthening relationship between Japan and Europe.
This new collaboration agreement between the MAGIA partners and FBRI foresees mutual benefit and opportunities in the field of MedTech. The Memorandum aims at:
- Being a multilateral goodwill agreement.
- Establishing a general framework of further specific agreements.
- Fostering agreements and joint developments programs between the companies of the MAGIA partners and those of FBRI.
- Building a solid and long-lasting relationship for the benefit of each one’s regional enterprises.
- Sharing knowledge about each one’s market in term of landing processes, barriers and opportunities.
By signing this new agreement, MAGIA pursues its primary objective and opens new doors for its MedTech SMEs while building a solid foundation for collaboration with the Japanese ecosystem.